The Autel EVO Nano Propellersare spare or replacement props for the Autel Robotics EVO Nano series of drones. EVO Nano propellers are made of shatter-resistant nylon and glass fiber, and are shaped for optimum aerodynamic performance and minimal noise. They're quick-release and foldable for premium portability and ease of use.
- Confirm that the aircraft has been turned off
- Select the propeller matching the boom.
- Align the round hole of the screw propeller with
the screw hole of the motor and lock the screw.
Confirm that the aircraft is closed.
Loosen the screw to remove the screw propeller airscrew.
- Check to confirm that each propeller has been installed firmly before flight.
- Do not use the damaged propeller for flight
- It is forbidden to touch the rotating propeller or motor
- It is always necessary to take down the propeller before motor test.
- Please use the special propeller for Nano series provided by Autel Robotics. Do not usethe propellers of different models
- In the case of blade replacement, use the two blades in the same package. Never mixwith the blades in other package.
- Never modify the physical structure of motor without approval.
- Never cover the motor air outlet or the air outlet on the aircraft shell
- Materia shatter-resistant nylon and glass fiber
- Weight 1g(pair)
- Size 5.0*2.3 inch(Diameter*Pitch)