This is an RF extension cable with RPSMA male/female terminations.
It has a bulkhead fitting on the RPSMA(F) end to allow mounting through panels to get the best antenna location.
The bulkhead fitting will allow approximately a 6mm thick wall to be penetrated, with allowance for the lock washer, nut and terminating cable/antenna to be connected on the other side.
They can be connected end to end to make custom lengths (losses will be added together on subsequent cable lengths.
- Total length: 17.7 cm ( 6.96 in )
- Insertion loss @ 915 MHz : 0.25 dB - typical
- Insertion loss @ 2450 MHz : 0.4 dB - typica
- Insertion loss @ 5550 MHz : 0.71 dB - typical
- Cable type : RG316 Cable thickness : 2mm