RFDesign - RFD0900 TXMOD (RC transmitter module)
The RFD900 TXMOD by RFDesign is a All-in-one long range Transmitter. The TXMOD is based on the RFD900x Long Range Telemetry Modul (transmission power 1W) with a JR connector and WiFi Module. This makes the TXMOD easy to use with diverse RCs such as Frsky Taranis JR, Frsky Horus.
The TXMOD V2 release supports SPORT telemetry data from the vehicle back to the RC transmitter unit.
- The integrated WiFi Module enables a simple web-based configuration and broadcasting of telemetry data on computer or smart device.
- Provides a bridge between RC transmitter and UAV while carrying RC PPM Data and MavLink telemetry streams at the same time.
- The integrated WiFi also enables the data transmittion from ground control station (GCS) to the UAV.
- EN: The modem is designed for system integrators who will integrate the modem into their own projects and product prototypes. The user is responsible for compliance with local regulations for radio transmitters.
- The RFD900 is designed to be compliant with the following standards:
- FCC Part 15.247 (Frequency hopping and digitally modulated intentional radiators)
- AS/NZS 4268:2012 (Radio equipment and systems – short range devices)
- 1x RFDesign - RFD0900 TXMOD (RC transmitter module)
Based on a RFD900x modem
- approx. 1W
- 2.4GHz WiFi & JR
- Mission Planner, Mavlink & QGCS
- 52.05 x 66.94 x 38mm