Easy to set up: just add NTRIP. Reach RX uses Bluetooth, allowing you to connect and start surveying in a few seconds. No settings to get wrong.
Pocket-sized and lightweight
The weight of Reach RX is just 250 grams. Take it anywhere—it weighs less than a can of soda and fits in any glove compartment or a backpack pocket.
Centimeter accurate data
Reach RX tracks GPS/QZSS, Galileo, GLONASS, and BeiDou and gets a fix in under 5 seconds even in challenging conditions.
Anyone on the team can use RTK
Reach RX is designed to meet the expectations of both experienced professionals and non-surveyors who need to get highly-accurate results. No training is required.
Compact and rugged
- 250 g 172 mm x 51 mm x 51 mm - Weighs like a TV remote controller and can be carried in your pocket.
- -20 to +65 °C - We extensively tested Reach RX in conditions that simulate the coldest winters and hottest summers.
- IP68 - RX is waterproof up to a 1.5 m depth. The connector is sealed and protected from water and dust with a silicone plug.
- 16 hours of work - 2 days of work for less than 3 hours of charging. You can charge on-the-go from any USB port or power bank.
- Li-Ion battery- An industrial battery that handles both high and low temperatures well.
- 2000+ cycles - of charging and discharging while maintaining original capacity.
- Reach RX
- USB Type-C cable