Easy to set up: just add NTRIP. Reach RX uses Bluetooth, allowing you to connect and start surveying in a few seconds. No settings to get wrong.
Pocket-sized and lightweight
The weight of Reach RX is just 250 grams. Take it anywhere—it weighs less than a can of soda and fits in any glove compartment or a backpack pocket.
Centimeter accurate data
Reach RX tracks GPS/QZSS, Galileo, GLONASS, and BeiDou and gets a fix in under 5 seconds even in challenging conditions.
Anyone on the team can use RTK
Reach RX is designed to meet the expectations of both experienced professionals and non-surveyors who need to get highly-accurate results. No training is required.
Compact and rugged
- 250 g 172 mm x 51 mm x 51 mm - Weighs like a TV remote controller and can be carried in your pocket.
- -20 to +65 °C - We extensively tested Reach RX in conditions that simulate the coldest winters and hottest summers.
- IP68 - RX is waterproof up to a 1.5 m depth. The connector is sealed and protected from water and dust with a silicone plug.
- 16 hours of work - 2 days of work for less than 3 hours of charging. You can charge on-the-go from any USB port or power bank.
- Li-Ion battery- An industrial battery that handles both high and low temperatures well.
- 2000+ cycles - of charging and discharging while maintaining original capacity.
- Reach RX
- USB Type-C cable
- Dimensions 172 x 51 x 51 mm
- Mount 5/8”-11 UNC
- Weight 250 g (8.81 oz)
- Operating tº -20 to +65 ºC
- Ingress protection IP68 (maximum depth of 1.5 meters up to 30 minutes)
- Autonomy Up to 16 hrs
- Battery Li-Ion 5200 mAh,3.6V, 18.72 Wh
- Charging USB Type-C, 5V, 2A
- Certification FCC, CE, IC
- RTK H: 7 mm + 1 ppm V: 14 mm + 1 ppm
- Convergence time ~5 s typically
- Communication interface Bluetooth 4.2
- Ports USB Type-C
- Input data format RTCM3
- Input data protocol NTRIP
- Position data format NMEA
- Signal tracked GPS/QZSS L1C/A, L2C,GLONASS L1OF, L2OF,BeiDou B1I, B2I,Galileo E1-B/C, E5b
- Number of channels 184
- Update rate 5 Hz