CZI - DJI M300 Digital Voice Broadcasting System MP140
MP140 is a special UAV Long Range Acoustic Device (LRAD), the highest sound volume can reach 140dB, the farthest sound reaching to distance of more than 1000 meters as an effective coverage area. With strong penetration, it can effectively transmit voice information to the target, can carry out a wide range of aerial broadcast announcements, suitable for large-scale exercises, rescue scenarios broadcast command and dispatch.
With strong sound disperse mode, it can be used for strong sound expulsion in mass events, and strong sound bird disperse in airports and other areas. The MP140 comes standard with a handheld mic and a built-in 3 axis anti-shake micro gimbal camera, no need for a separate gimbal camera when performing broadcast missions, effectively increasing the operational endurance of the UAV.
With DJI SkyPort V2.0 interface, MP140 is seamlessly compatible with DJI Matrice M300 RTK series flight platform. It adopts into quick release adapter ring, which can be docked to other brands of UAVs with payload capacity greater than 2.5KG.
- The maximum sound pressure can reach 140dB, the sound pressure is up to 120dB at a distance of 10m, the effective sound raising distance is 1000m.
Built in Micro Pan Tilt
- Three axis anti shake micro PTZ, 1080p full HD camera.
Multiple Broadcast Modes
- TTS text to speech, shouting in real time, recording cycle, memory audio file playback.
Color Screen Handheld Microphone
- 0-90 ° pitch adjustment function, assembly to quick release adapter ring, efficient heat dissipation and three prevention
- 1x M300 Digital Voice Broadcasting System MP140