Broadcast with Live Deck 2
Transmit real-time HD video to a wide-variety of devices, allowing cross-departmental teams enhanced situational awareness and communication which can lead to quicker and better decision making.(Support all EVO II V3 drones.)
Multi-Band Strong Transmission
Based on the SkyLink 2.0 image transmission system, Live Deck 2 can communicate with aircraft via 2.4GHz/5.8GHz/900MHz working frequencies. Adopted with a three-in-one antenna, the performance of the transmission, anti-EMI, low latency have improved greatly.
The Live Deck 2 supports multiple video output options, including HDMI, Wi-Fi *, and Ethernet, enabling users to view clear visuals to the device of their choosing.
5-Hour Battery Life
Powered by a 6200mAh lithium battery, Live Deck 2 can run for up to 5 hours on a single charge. Once depleted, juice up anywhere using the micro USB port or a portable battery pack.
- Live Deck 2
- Pair of SMA Threaded Antennas
- 152*111*23.2mm (antennas folded) 223.9*152*23.3mm (antennas unfolded)
- 902-928MHz（FCC） 2.400-2.4835GHz 5.725-5.850GHz（Non-Japan） 5.650-5.755GHz（Japan Only）
- (EIRP) 900MHz: FCC《33dBm 2.4GHz: FCC/NCC《=33dBm; CE/MIC/SRRC/KC《=20dBm 5.8GHz/5.7GHz: FCC/SRRC/NCC《=33dBm; KC
Max Transmission Distance (unobstructed, free of interference)
- 1.3A/3.85V (not connected to smartphone)
- 5 W
- 14°F~104°F (-10°C~40°C)
- 1080p 60 fps
- EVO II Pro V3 EVO II Dual 640T V3 EVO II RTK Series V3 EVO II Enterprise V3