Multilink is able to connect to the Inspire 2 remote control and the Cendence remote control to create a master-slave network with up to three remote controls. With the additional slave remote controls a star network can be formed in which the master remote control takes the central role. The slave remote controls can send signals to the aircraft via the master remote control and receive image and video signals directly from the aircraft.
Compatible with the remote control of the Inspire 2 series and the Cendence remote control Creates a master-slave network with up to three slave remote controls to create even more efficient recordings. The master and slave remote controls have a range of up to 150 meters between each other.
Multilink is not compatible with the DJI Matrice Series!
Scope of delivery
- 1x Multi link module
- operating frequency: 2400 - 2483.5 MHz, 5725 - 5850 MHz
- Radiant power (EIRP): 2.4 GHz: FCC
- Communication range: 150 m (2.4 GHz), 100 m (5.8 GHz)
- Input: 4.2 - 5.5 V, 1 A Maximum
- Maximum delay (from master to slave 3): 7.5 ms (5.8 GHz) / 11.1 ms (2.4 GHz)
- Minimum delay (from master to slave 1): 2.5 ms (5.8 GHz) / 3.7 ms (2.4 GHz)
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to +40 °C
- Compatible DJI devices with CAN interface: DJI Focus, Inspire 2 GPS module for remote control, patch antenna
- Inspire 2 remote control
- Cendence remote control >/li>