RedEdge-MX is a professional multispectral sensor for agriculture. It captures both the spectral bands required for basic crop health indexes and additional bands to power further analytics. It gives you optimized GSD (resolution), a downwelling light sensor, a global shutter, RGB color images aligned with all bands, GigE Ethernet connectivity, removable Wi-Fi attachments, and platform-agnostic data and integration. All in a compact size that allows it to be used with a wide variety of unmanned aircraft systems.
- Metal case for extreme durability
- DLS 2 for enhanced light calibration
- Captures five narrow spectral bands
- Generates plant health indexes and RGB (color) images from one flight
- Designed for easy and flexible integration
- Calibrated for precise, repeatable measurements
- Operates in temperatures up to 60? or 140?
Kit includes: RedEdge-MX, DLS 2 with embedded GPS, Calibrated Reflectance Panel, lens cover and hard carrying case.