The Power Selection Module (PSM) by Hex Technologies/ProfiCNC for Pixhawk 2.1 - "The Cube" for the own development of Carrier Boards.
- Power Input must be between 4.4V and 5.7V
- Output is the same voltage as the selected input
- Power can be taken off the PSM in different methods, allowing for different subsystems to fail gracefully
- This module also holds the Buzzer controller
- The Aux power input has a Zener clamping it to 5.6v, this zener is protected from continuous over voltages by a fuse and fet.
- Weight: 5g
- Dimensions: 60 x 40 x 5 mm
In the Box
- 1x Hex/ProfiCNC Power Selection Module