Developed by the team at Hex in collaboration with the arducopter development team, the Hexsoon 450 Drone Frame platform has enough space, and lifting capacity to make it the ideal platform for your next research project without the hassles of intricate parts selection. The aerodynamic arms also greatly improve flight times.
Hexsoon 450 frame v2’s propellers are meant to be installed and removed without tools. This means replacing them is easy as well as drone transportation.
New Hexsoon EDU 450 Drone Frame Version 2
- Added 4 * LEDs, mounted in end of arms
- New PDB has connection for LEDs
- Landing gear now has detachable leg tubes
Multi-Rotor/Multi-Copter UAV frame, The awesome reference/education drone! Perfectly suits the Cube Mini and full carrier board.
450MM Multi-Rotor/Multi-Copter UAV frame (with power)
- Brand-new design on copter arms. Better aerodynamics provided by the drop-shaped structure.
- Carbon fiber material provides light weight, high strength.
- New designed holders help lower the center of gravity, providing safer and stabler flights.
- Patented drop-shaped arms with less drag and more reliability.
- The EDU450-Drone Frame V2 is delivered as a kit. It has to be assembled.
To have the Hexsoon 450 Drone V2 ready-to-fly, a few additional parts (not included in this kit) are necessary:
- a flight controller (autopilot) like the Cube Orange Standard Set(ADS-B Carrier Board)
- LiPo 3S batteries from 3300mAh to 5300mAh, or 4S up to 5000mAh
- a transmitter and receiver having at least 6 channels
- a GNSS receiver like the Here 3 also provides GPS position hold capability
In the Box:
- Propellers * 4 pcs
- T-Motor 2216 880KV Motor * 4 pcs
- Hobbywing X Rotor 20A ESC * 4 pcs
- Aerofoil Arm * 4 set
- Frame top plate * 1 pcs
- Frame bottom plate * 1 pcs
- Power distribution board * 1 pcs
- Frame Accessories * 1 pack
- Complete landing gear * 1 pcs
- LED Package * 4
- Velcro Battery * 2
- Screw Package * 1