The EVO Max 4T brings powerful technologies and advanced autonomy to users. Featuring the new Autonomy Engine, EVO Max 4T assesses complex environments to create real-time 3D flight paths for unparalleled obstacle avoidance. Advanced sensors make flight in GPS unavailable areas possible and the incredible new thermal payload unlocks new object identification and tracking scenarios. With a foldable, weather-resistant design, the EVO Max 4T is as portable as it is capable.
- Autonomous Path Finding: Autel's Autonomy Engine collects surrounding environmental data and plans 3D flight paths through complex environments such as mountains, forests, and buildings. Use cases include rapid 3D scene reconstruction, public safety overwatch, industrial inspection, and land surveying.
- Navigation in GPS Denied Environments: Advanced sensors allow the EVO Max 4T to navigate within hardened structures, underground, or in environments without GPS.
- Accurate object Identification and Tracking: Based on Autel's AI recognition technology, the EVO Max 4T can automatically identify and lock on to different types of targets such as heat sources, moving people, or vehicles and achieve high-altitude tracking and data collection for law enforcement. "
No Blind Spot of Obstacle Avoidance
EVO Max 4T is the only commercial drone that combines traditional binocular vision systems and millimeter wave radar technology. This allows the EVO Max 4T's onboard Autel Autonomy Engine to perceive objects down to .5 inches, eliminate all blind spots, and operate in night and/or rainy conditions.
* OA performance varies with drone speed, lighting, and flying conditions and is not meant to replace pilot responsibility.
Anti Jam, Anti Interference
The EVO Max 4T uses advanced flight control modules and algorithms specially designed to counter RFI, EMI, and GPS spoofing. This enables the EVO Max 4T to fly confidently near power lines, critical structures, and in complex areas.
EVO Max Redefines portability with its powerful platform and all weather design.
- Weather rating: IP43
- Max Flight Time: 42 mins
- Wind Resistance: 45 Mph
- Service Ceiling: 23,000 ft
- Image Transmission Range: 12.4 miles"
A-Mesh 1.0 - The Drone Industry's first mesh networking technology
EVO Max 4T features the new A-Mesh system, enabling drone-to-drone autonomous communication, connection, and collaboration.
- Strong Anti-interference: The EVO Max 4T can communicate seamlessly with other drones in the vicinity, unlike a traditional chain structure. If a single drone fails or exits unexpectedly, the entire system will independently self-organize and continue to relay critical information.
- Beyond-Line-of-Sight Applications: With A-Mesh, multiple aircrafts in the vicinity can act as relay points to greatly improve BVLOS operation effectiveness.
- Enhanced Range: Communication nodes can be placed statically on hills or poles to provide full coverage to an area, or a swarm of drones can provide mobile communication points to extend the coverage of the entire group.
- Full-Fleet Control: Multiple drones can be controlled autonomously by 1 pilot or by a group of pilots simultaneously with or without LTE coverage. "
The EVO Max 4T Skylink 3.0 system comes with 6 antennas, 4 frequency bands, AES-256 encryption, and optional 4G integration to provide users with the most advanced flight capabilities ever in an EVO.
- Ultra-Long Transmission: EVO Max's utilizes 6 transmission antennas to reach up to 20 kilometers away from the Ground control station.
- Supreme Anti Interference: SkyLink 3.0 utilizes four frequency bands of 2.4GHz/5.2GHz/5.8GHz/900MHz and seamlessly swaps between input feeds.
- High Resolution and Low Latency: SkyLink 3.0 Maintains 1080p/60fps and a latency of <150ms from a robust transmission bit rate of 64Mbps.
- Data encryption: AES-256 encryption is adopted for full-link data transmission and storage.
- Optional 4G integration: The Model series also has an optional built-in 4G module for long-distance communication.*
*May not be available in all countries. Please check with your local Autel Robotics dealer for details.*"
Mission Ready Payload
The payload integrates wide-angle camera, zoom camera, thermal camera and a laser rangefinder for all data capture needs and critical decision making.
- Zoom Camera: Supports for 8K 10x optical zoom, and 160x hybrid zoom with clear details on targets up to 1.24 miles away*
- Moonlight Algorithm 2.0: Moonlight Algorithm boosts post processing and allows the pilot to capture crisp, detailed images in low-light environments.
- Video: support 4K 30fps, max ISO 64000.
- Photo: Moonlight mode reduces noise and enhances HDR
- Thermal camera: Equipped with 640*512 high-resolution thermal imaging camera, 30fps, and 16x digital zoom
- Laser Range Finder: Tap a target to get the coordinates and altitude rapidly from up to 0.75 miles away."
Autel Enterprise App Platform
The Autel Enterprise App is built from the ground up for industrial applications and features a brand-new interface for simple, efficient operation. Additional features and semi-autonomous modes maximize the EVO Max 4T's mission capability.
- 3D Map Planning: Plan, create, and execute 3D waypoint mission plan on a 3D map.
- Mission Reproduction: With this feature activated, fly a manual or semi-autonomous mission, or string multiple missions together. The EVO Max 4T will automatically record the camera angles and replicate the mission you just flew.
- Quick Mission: Temporary quick missions can be created while executing other missions, and multiple sub-missions can be stacked for enhanced flexibility. "
Multiple Mission Types
The Enterprise App provides various autonomous and semi-autonomous mission planning for public safety, inspection, and surveying
- Waypoint Missions: Users can add waypoints for flexible, non-structured flight paths.
- Rectangular Mission: Supports one-click automatic generation of a rectangular flight area.
- Polygon Mission: Supports one-click automatic generation of polygon flight areas
- Oblique photography: Automatically plan 5 groups of routes (1 ortho + 4 oblique) according to the flight area set by the user
- Spiral mission: Supports helical flight search in a designated area for SAR.
- Corridor Mission: Supports intuitive and effective corridor mission planning for roads, rivers, pipelines, power lines and other narrow, large-scale terrain.
- Terrain Follow: Maintain relatively constant altitude from the ground for uneven or sloped terrain.
- Automatic Mission Generation and Data Capture: Automatically produce routes by adding regional boundary points through dots or importing KML files.
- Vertical Scan: Perform vertical surveys for building facades, open pit walls, and towers."
- Privacy protection: Data involving user and aircraft information, including flight logs, locations, and account information can only be physically accessed via the aircraft locally.
- Encrypted Data Storage: Supports AES-256 encryption for photos, videos, and flight logs, are password-protected. "
- Multi-channel Projection Screen: Supports simultaneous output of RGB, infrared, night vision, and wide-angle images.
- AR Scene: Geo-location data and other aircraft location info detected by ADS-B can overlay on real-time map, which is convenient for users to confirm the drone's location and avoid airborne risks."
The Autel SDK developer platform is open to the world, helping developers and partners reduce software and hardware development costs and jointly create a new industry ecosystem.
- Mobile SDK: Open UX SDK (iOS & Android) can directly call up the ready-made interactive interface.
- Payload SDK: Unified interface standards support access to third-party mounts such as microphones and gas detectors.
- Cloud SDK: Enables remote live broadcast and control of drones and Nests through third-party platforms or web pages."
Autel Smart Controller V3
- Daylight Readable display: 7.9 inches, 2000nit maximum brightness, 2048*1536 resolution.
- SuperDownload: Download footage from drone to mobile device at a maximum rate of 20MB/s.
- Functional interface: HDMI ports allow connection to 3rd party displays or monitors. The USB interface allows for 4G module expansion.
- Ultra-long battery life: Up to 4.5 hours of continuous operation. 2-hr fast charging from empty.
- Local storage: Built-in 128G storage space allows 3rd party apps and mission media storage.
Live Deck 2
- Broadcast live mission intel to other personnel in the operation for enhanced situational awareness and critical decision making without the need for LTE connection. The EVO Max 4T is compatible with Livedeck 2.0, which offers multiport streaming to monitors and Wi-Fi support for multiple local smart phones.
- Provides centimeter-accurate positioning data for mapping and reduces electromagnetic interference for flying near critical structures."
Applications Public Safety; Inspection; Search & Rescue; Firefighting, Mapping
- 1x Autel EVO Max (without Gimbal)
- 1x Autel EVO Max - Smart Controller