With the EVO II , Autel has been pushing the limits for high image quality in small aircrafts. Featuring a 8K 1/2" CMOS Camera from Sony, the world has never been seen more clear from above.
Life in 33 Million Pixels
Autel EVO II 8k records in resolutions up to 7680x4320. With 16 times more pixels compared to HD and 4 times as many pixels compared to 4k, 8k video redefine image detail. The high resolution enables the ability to zoom deep into a scene, crop an image or video to 4k without any loss in quality and pushing color further than ever before.
Capture Every Detail
Partnering with Sony, the Autel EVO II's 48 megapixel sensor is superior to any aerial camera by providing sharper images, greater detail, and richer color.
4K, 10-BIT HDR
4K HDR video with 16 Exposure Values (EV) control combines long-, medium- and short-term exposures into a single frame adding dynamic range. 10-bit color depth captures over 1 billion colors to provide greater flexibility in post production while still retaining rich details in the shadows and highlights.
Only Autel offers Hyperlapse photography in 8K
With Hyperlapse mode, no post processing is required. The 8K images may be taken straight out of the drone and may be shared immediately. JPEG and RAW files are recorded simultaneously. Create perfect flight paths and achieve accurate, repeatable hyperlapse videos with just one click.
LiveDeck: Stream Anywhere
EVO II supports multi-port HDMI real-time output to meet the requirements of projection monitoring and live streaming.
Phase Detection Auto Focus
Phase detection is precision Auto Focus that enables the tracking of fast-moving subjects accurately.
360° Obstacle Avoidance
The aircraft is quipped with 19 groups of sensors including 12 visual sensors, the main camera, ultrasound, IMUs and other sensors enable building of three-dimensional maps and path planning in real time.
Dynamic Track 2.0
EVO II can model location and speed of targets simultaneously, predict their trajectory accurately, and track them continuously while identifying up to 64 objects at the same time.
Maximum Flight Time: 40minutes
- EVO II series flies for up to 40 minutes.
Maximum Transmission Range: 5.5miles
- Fly up to 5.5miles (9km) away from the pilot's location with confidence in video and telemetry transmission.
Maximum Wind Resistance: 39mph (17m/s) Fly in virtually any wind condition (urban or rural) with confidence, ensuring a successful mission.
Maximum Flight Speed: 45mph
- With speeds of up to 45mph (20 m/s), the Evo II arrives quickly and efficiently.
In the box
- 1x EVO II drone
- 1x remote control
- 3x propeller pair
- 1x charger
- 1x charging cable
- 1x remote control charging cable
- 2x USB Cable (2pcs: Micro Type B & Type C)
- 1x Intelligent flight battery
- Weight: 500 g / 1 lb
- Maximum transmission range: 2.5 miles (4km) with the Parrot Skycontroller 3
- Maximum flight time: 32 minutes
- Maximum horizontal speed: 14,7 m/s (52.92 km/h or 32.88 mph)
- Maximum vertical speed: 6 m/s (21.60 km/h or 13.42 mph)
- Maximum wind resistance: 14,7 m/s (52.92 km/h or 32.88 mph)
- Service ceiling: 6.000 m above MSL (Mean Sea Level)
- Optional altitude fencing & geofencing
- Operating temperature: -32F (-35°C) to 110F (43°C)
- No take-off temperature limitation
- Manage your data privately between drone and device OR share anonymous data on secured
- European servers
- DIMENSIONS :
- Size folded: 252 x 104 x 82 mm (9.92 x 4.09 x 3.23”)
- Size unfolded: 282 x 373 x 84 mm (11.10 x 14.69 x 3.30”)
- SENSORS :
- Satellite navigation: GPS, GLONASS & GALILEO
- Barometer and magnetometer
- Vertical camera and ultra-sonar
- 2 x 6-axis IMU
- 2 x 3-axis accelerometers
- 2 x 3-axis gyroscopes
- FAST-CHARGING SMART BATTERY :
- Type: High density LiPo (3 x 4.4V cells)
- Capacity: 3400 mAh
- Battery life: 32 minutes
- Charing port: USB-C
- Charges in 2h with an USB-PD (Power Delivery) charger – not included in the pack
- Charges in 3h20 with the fast-charging port of the provided charger
- Weight: 195 g / 0.43 lb
- Voltage: 11,55 V
- Max charging power: 30 W